How big is Dropbox? Hint: very big
An article in Forbes has some astounding stats that give you a sense of the size and scope of Dropbox’s business.
- A billion files saved every 24 hours.
- It has 100 million users, twice as many as a year ago.
- Nearly 96 percent of its customers use Dropbox for free.
- About $500 million in revenues.
- Almost 250 employees. It started the year with 90 employees.
- A year ago when its revenues were $250 million, it was valued by private investors at over $4 billion.